Sale Sold out
Regular price $6.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Laurel Swedish Sponge Cloth
Claim victory over your kitchen duties with Swedish sponge cloths by Ecologie with lovely laurel leaf designs. The botanical designs give a fresh feel to this dish cloth that also provides a streak-free wipe on windows or fixtures.
Material: 70% Cellulose / 30% Cotton
Care Instructions: Machine wash warm, lay flat to dry
Country of Origin: Sweden
Size: 8" x 6.5"
- Made from cotton and plant-based cellulose fibers, these compostable cloths are an established must-have in Scandinavia. They offer a sustainable alternative to sponges, dishcloths and paper towels and become soft and pliable when wet for easy clean-up.
- Delicate foliage filled with intricate detail flourishes, in soft gray and cream, make for the perfect neutral table setting and kitchen linens.
- Earth-friendly, reusable sponge cloth is a unique economical alternative to paper towels and sponges and is completely compostable – 8 x 6.5 inches
- Lush laurel and leafy stems provide a pretty pattern and a nod to the biodegradable design
- Crafted from a blend of 70% plant-based cellulose with 30% cotton and water-based inks, this cloth is a sustainable choice that's gentle on the environment
- Reuse each dishcloth hundreds of times. Between uses, machine wash on warm or place on top rack of dishwasher, then allow to air dry
- A collection inspired by a commitment to both sustainability and good design. Eco-friendly materials in a bounty of prints and colors bring thoughtful beauty to the home.